Baker’s also does High-Quality Minnesota DOT Inspections
Avoid Paying $1,000s in Fines when Your DOT Sticker Expires
The State of Minnesota requires all trucks with a GVWR of 26,000 pounds or more to get an annual Department of Transportation (DOT) vehicle safety inspection. If you operate a semi or other heavy truck in or around the Ogema region, stop on in to Baker’s Truck Repair and we’ll “get ‘er done” before your current DOT inspection sticker expires, and you are hit with $100s or even $1,000s in non-compliance fines.
Our experienced team of heavy truck technicians will conveniently get you in and back on the road quickly, while adhering to the most recent DOT specifications. Speed, along with quality of inspection, and providing our trucker friends with affordable rates on their DOT sticker renewals are always the goals at Baker’s. And, Baker’s Truck Repair is a locally owned and operated, full-service heavy truck repair and general maintenance shop with over 20 years of providing time-trusted customer satisfaction in the Ogema area.
But don’t let our name fool you, as we also expertly do general maintenance and reliable repairs on most light trucks, passenger cars, SUVs and even ATVs! Those comprehensive services, combined with the Ogema area’s most reasonable rates, include:
- Heavy duty truck check-ups, diagnostics and repairs
- Automobile routine maintenance and general repairs
- Oil changes on all makes, models, foreign and domestic
- Tune-ups on most heavy duty trucks and makes and models of cars
- Belts and hoses
- Electrical systems including battery testing and replacements
- Cooling and heating system components
- Fuel systems
- And so much more (Just ask us!)